Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog is dying!

I'm back!Never been blogging for quite awhile,sorry peeps.Same things going on lately....Homework,study,World Cup and pool.What should i blog about?Hmm....Oh yea,i played pool for 14 hours the day before!Until now,my right triceps still aches due to the 14 hours of bridging on the table.Also stayed overnight at Danny's place to catch the World Cup...it was super fun and cool.To be able to catch the game and support our favourite teams.Best part is chatting in the room,men's talk :3 We shared each other's problems and it felt great to be able to get someone to listen to your troubles.

Oh well,that's all i got to blog for now.Hope to have more crap to blog soon.Till then.



Next Saturday....No,I'm not letting this moment slip away from me.I want to rekindle this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment