Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lost

Bought a chemistry book to do yesterday and i noticed how weak my Chemistry was....weak to such an extent that i had thoughts of giving up Science.I'm not sure if i can make it through despite given another chance...i'm also not sure if i will make it through for Math....

Today's the tournament,that feeling of something's pricking my brain still lingers....not feeling confident with my performance.

Jesus,why is it that i'm looking down on myself?I can't seem to remember of a day that i'm actually confident or proud of myself doing something.Maybe i'm just hopeless.

It seems that time's reversing back to my life's harsh moments,3-4 months back.If it is,i'll never be able to get back up again,never be able to heal that huge emotional wound again.

No comments:

Post a Comment