Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bad Friday

Was planning to go watch the movie 'Clash Of The Titans' with Yuan Yi and the others but every timeslot's fully taken.Damn people,why must they leave the first row totally empty...checked every single timeslot and they are the same...Just finished tuition.Was a rather short one today since my teacher had to go to City Harvest to celebrate Good Friday.She asked me if i wanna go and see the Easter Day skit.I didn't know what to say so i just kept quiet.She gave me a flier about the skit.Maybe i'll go....maybe i won't.Afterall,i'm Athiest and i have a potty mouth.I might ruin the mood and start mocking their stuffs.Maybe i'll go shop for my bag and my shirt.

Recently,my computer's down with a virus attack.I'm sorry for not uploading any vlogs for quite sometime.I'm pretty sure that i will be able to upload my second one shortly.Just hold your horses!

If you are really up there,i pray that things will go back to normal.If you are really up there,i'll become a believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment