Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stepping into the religious world.

Today i took a step into the religious world of Christianity.As you know,i'm an Athiest so i don't believe in any of them.I went to the City Harvest Church to watch the Easter Day Skit.My tuition teacher invited me.It also happens that my primary school friends are also going to watch so i tagged along with them.The play was nice but it's not what i really enjoy seeing.I was a little uncomfortable with the atmosphere there.The peeps there were super duper friendly i must say.The session was way longer than i expected.I thought it was like our school's "every Wednesday church session" which is 45 minutes.But this one lasts to 2 hours or so.I think this would be my last time stepping into a church...haha...


*sigh* poly school's gonna begin in 8 days....my friends are all looking forward to studying in a whole new environment while i watch them make new friends and stuff...i wonder if they will forget their secondary school friends and hang out with their new poly friends.Pray that it won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment