Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What luck.

Things have not been going in the right path lately....MINDEF said that i can defer from NS without having to go to private school but now say need...now found a private school but the fees are quite expensive....i feel like im a burden to my family.My enlistment will be at June if i dont apply for private school.Should i just listen to what my father say and just go for NS?

Just that wrong move and it lead me to this sorrowful state.I feel really stupid.I can see my future,slowly darkening,fading away.

Well,since I've paid for the exam fees already,there's no turning back.I'm not gonna let history repeat again.People are backing me up and are willing to see me pass my exams,i will be a total fag if i were to fail again.

Shall never disappoint the people again,not even..

No comments:

Post a Comment